• 10 to 12 months
• Learners with specific prior
experience seeking refresher training
may complete earlier
Training is conducted in the
workplace or by virtual classrooms using both face to face instruction and practical demonstrations and coaching in live and simulated
• Candidates must be employed in a workplace that provides opportunity to practice and demonstrate skills.
• Employers must be willing to provide adequate time off normal duties to attend class and practice sessions
• LLN will be assessed prior to course commencement
$4,500 full fee.
State Government funding may be available for eligible individuals. Contact us to see if you’re eligible for government funding.
The Certificate IV in Business is designed to develop skills in business management. Learners will study units related to improving their customer’s experience, developing business networks, promoting products and services, project management and refining presentation skills.
The program is best suited to those currently in a leadership role within their workplace or experienced employees wanting to take the next step in their business career.
√ Understand work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in order to meet legislative requirements.
√ Learn to organise meetings including making arrangements, liaising with participants, and developing and distributing meeting related documentation.
√ Prepare and deliver eﬀectve presentations.
√ Develop eﬀectve work relationships and networks with eﬀectve relationship building and negotiation skills.
√ Coordinate and review how your company promotes products and services.
√ Plan, implement and monitor workplace projects to ensure success.
√ Enhance customer service skills through relationship building and understanding customer needs.
√ Contribute to the review, development and implementation of quality customer service standards.
This qualification requires completion of 12 units of competency.
1. BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
2. BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work
3. BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
4. BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and
5. BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
6. BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
7. BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
8. BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
9. BSBINS402 Coordinate workplace information systems
10. BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
11. BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
12. BSBTEC402 Design and produce complex spreadsheets
• Written/Verbal Questions
• Workplace Practical/Simulation Tasks
• Observation of the learner carrying
out work practices
• Reference Material
• Learner Activity Workbooks
• Assessment Workbooks
• Industry Forms and Templates
Induction: Trainees will be introduced to the course, delivery and assessment methods, and expectations and rights of trainees prior to course commencement.
All trainees are expected to comply with worksite WHS procedures and policies during practical activities. Safety procedures in the classroom will be explained at the commencement of the course.
RPL & Credit Transfer: Students who believe they have sufficient past experience to demonstrate full competence against particular units may apply for RPL using the forms and processes available from the TME office. Students may apply for credit transfer for any units completed in prior qualifications, including for the elective units.
Funding: This program may be supported by Victorian State Government funding or subsidised by the NSW Government subject to eligibility. New employees may also be eligible for Commonwealth Government Funding. Contact us to check your eligibility
Workplace Training: Programs can be customised to meet individual or workplace requirements. On the job training and assessment activities are built into our programs to benefit employers and enable learners to develop relevant workplace skills.
We actively tailor training for people from diverse backgrounds, including those with disabilities, and encourage all to apply.
Information in this ﬂyer is current at 06/2021 and may be subject to change. Contact us to ensure you have the most current information about this program.
TME offers courses that can assist you to better understand local business practices in Australia.
Take your career to the next level with a qualification in Business, Leadership and Management.
Got Questions? Want us to call you? Make a Course Enquiry Now !