FEES FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS
All students are required to pay a course deposit to secure their place in the course. The amount and due date of this payment will be specified in the Letter of Offer. Students must pay the deposit in full and submit evidence of it along with the Offer Acceptance and Payment Advice Form.
The remainder of the students’ course costs, including tuition and non-tuition fees, must be payed according to the fee payment dates outlined in the RTO Academic Calendars.
|Statement of Fees — International Students|
|No||CRICOS Course Code||VET National Code||Level||Course Name||Durantion (Wks)||Tuition Fee|
|4||095431B||BSB42015||Certificate IV||Leadership and Management||32||6050|
|5||095432A||BSB51915||Diploma||Leadership and Management||41||10050|
|6||095433M||BSB61015||Advanced Diploma||Leadership and Management||47||11550|
Additional Fee Charges
- Airport Pickup and Accommodation arrangement fee: $550 (GST inclusive)
- Re-Issue of Student ID $11.00 (GST inclusive)
- Attendance Letter $22.00 (GST inclusive)
- Interim Record of Results $22.00 (GST inclusive)
- Reissuing of Testamurs or Statements of Attainment $55.00 (GST inclusive)
- Re-assessment $220 (GST inclusive)