- Distance / Online learning – 4 hours each week
- 4 * 1 day workshops (optional).
- Learner must be employed in a position that allows them to demonstrate application of skills required by the program
- Learners will need a computer/ tablet with camera for online engagement
- learner literacy and numeracy levels will be assessed prior to course commencement
$4,000 full fee.
State Government funding may be available for eligible individuals. Contact us to see if you’re eligible for government funding.
This 2-week face to face course is available to all candidates who show interest and enthusiasm in working in aged care.
The course is government funded as part of an initiative to train staff to fill the ever-growing positions for working in aged care.
Learners will gain skills and knowledge to confidently begin their career in aged care.
Upon successful completion learner may be offered a position in a residential facility or home and community care.
Learners will then continue with a Certificate IV in Ageing Support.
√ Gain the skills and knowledge to work as prefessional in aged care.
√ Complete 4 units from the Certificate IV to give you both theory and practical skills required to be job ready.
√ Attend fun and informative practical sessions using our lab equipment
- CHCCCS015 Provide individualised support
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- Practical sessions to give you real life learning
- Theory & knowledge assessments
- Practcal exercises
- Workplace practice and observatons
- Workplace Documents
Induction: Trainees will be introduced to the course, delivery and assessment methods, and expectations and rights of trainees prior to course commencement.
RPL & Credit Transfer: Students who believe they have sufficient past experience to demonstrate full competence against particular units may apply for RPL using the forms and processes available from the TME office. Students may apply for credit transfer for any units completed in prior qualifications, including for the elective units.
Funding: This program may be supported by Victorian State Government funding subject to eligibility. Contact us to check your eligibility.
Take your career to the next level with a qualification in Customer Engagement.
Take your career to the next level with a qualification in Agriculture and Horticulture.
Got Questions? Want us to call you? Make a Course Enquiry Now !