• 10 to 12 months
• Learners with specific prior
experience seeking refresher training
may complete earlier
via virtual classrooms, or
in the workplace
using both face to face instruction and practical demonstrations and coaching in live and simulated
Candidates must be employed in a workplace that provides opportunity to practice and demonstrate skills.
• Employers must be willing to provide adequate time off normal duties to attend class and practice sessions
• LLN will be assessed prior to course commencement
$4,500 full fee.
State Government funding may be available for eligible individuals. Contact us to see if you’re eligible for government funding.
This is a program designed for workers in (or planning to enter) an office environment in commercial or professional settings who wish to develop skills and knowledge in the broad area of Business. It is an introductory level course perfectly suited to entry-level employees.
The qualification structure can be generic to allow for maximum flexibility (as shown below) or specialised in “streams” which can be selected to better suit business and learner requirements.
√ Understand work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in order to meet legislative requirements.
√ Learn to organise meetings including making arrangements, liaising with participants, and developing and distributing meeting related documentation.
√ Prepare and deliver eﬀectve presentations.
√ Develop eﬀectve work relationships and networks with eﬀectve relationship building and negotiation skills.
√ Coordinate and review how your company promotes products and services.
√ Plan, implement and monitor workplace projects to ensure success.
√ Enhance customer service skills through relationship building and understanding customer needs.
√ Contribute to the review, development and implementation of quality customer service standards.
This qualification requires completion of 13 units of competency. The
program is structured with the following industry suggested units.
1. BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
2. BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
3. BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
4. BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
5. BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
6. BSBTEC201 Use business software applications
7. BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
8. BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
9. BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
10. BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
11. BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
12. BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
13. BSBXTW301 Work in a team
• Written/Verbal Questions
• Workplace Practical/Simulation Tasks
• Observation of the learner carrying
out work practices
• Reference Material
• Learner Activity Workbooks
• Assessment Workbooks
• Industry Forms and Templates
Induction: Trainees will be introduced to the course, delivery and assessment methods, and expectations and rights of trainees prior to course commencement.
All trainees are expected to comply with worksite WHS procedures and policies during practical activities. Safety procedures in the classroom will be explained at the commencement of the course.
RPL & Credit Transfer: Students who believe they have sufficient past experience to demonstrate full competence against particular units may apply for RPL using the forms and processes available from the TME office. Students may apply for credit transfer for any units completed in prior qualifications, including for the elective units.
Funding: This program may be supported by Victorian State Government funding or subsidised by the NSW Government subject to eligibility. New employees may also be eligible for Commonwealth Government Funding. Contact us to check your eligibility
Workplace Training: Programs can be customised to meet individual or workplace requirements. On the job training and assessment activities are built into our programs to benefit employers and enable learners to develop relevant workplace skills.
We actively tailor training for people from diverse backgrounds, including those with disabilities, and encourage all to apply.
TME offers courses that can assist you to better understand local business practices in Australia.
Take your career to the next level with a qualification in Business, Leadership and Management.
Got Questions? Want us to call you? Make a Course Enquiry Now !